In Outlook Mac 2011 there is no way to control the behaviour of read receipts from the client. Supposedly read receipts can be managed at the server level by logging into OWA and selection your preferred option. Normally from OWA>options>messaging>tracking.
You can set IE home page through Group Policy.
1. Create a GPO and link it to a scope (Site, Domain or OU level not group) that contains all your specified user accounts.
2. Edit the GPO: GPO name–>User Configuration–>Policies–>Administrative Templates–>Windows Components–>Internet Explorer–>Disable changing home page settings–>Enable–>Home Page: input your specified home page
3. Logoff or restart user computer to apply this GPO
When we install the minimal copy of CentOS Server, it only gives us the “Command Line” interface.But some people prefer GUI instead and for this they install Full version of Gnome on CentOS. Actually there is a better way and that is to install VNC. VNC provides a lightweight virtual desktop than full blown version of Gnome.
To run the VNC Server on CentOS, we have to install these required packages:
sudo yum groupinstall Desktop
sudo yum install tigervnc-server
sudo yum install xorg-x11-fonts-Type1
To start VNC Server on boot
- Boot off the Windows disk and select the “Repair your computer” option from the lower left-hand corner.
- Follow through until you get to the option to open the Command Prompt, which you’ll want to select.
- irst you’ll want to type in the following command to backup the original sticky keys file:
copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\
- Then you’ll copy the command prompt executable (cmd.exe) over top of the sticky keys executable:
The license key can be taken from the Parallels key administrator system. If you do not have access to the key administrator system then generally, the PP license key is stored in the file /etc/psa/psa.key (for PP 8.x) or in /etc/sw/keys/keys/keyXXYYZZ (for PP 9.x and 10.x). The file can be transferred to the new server. A restart of the PP CP is required after the key’s replacement.
To verify the update is working create a simple testphp.php in your www directory with the following source code:
and open it in a web browser. The new PHP version should be reflected at the top of the page.
ssh into the server or run the follwing command in terminal
Iphp 5.3 on Fedora 17 or Redhat using atomic repo.
You will need to remove php and httpd first (not compulsory)
yum remove php yum remove httpd
Add the following at the end of /etc/yum.conf(if required)
Install php from atomic repo
wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh yum install phpMore details at http://www6.atomicorp.com/channels/atomic/fedora/17/x86_64/RPMS/