When backing up our linux server with RALUS having errors: Access denied to directory V-79-57344-33928 .
Perform the following at the remote Linux/UNIX computer:
1. Stop the RALUS by executing the command /etc/init.d/VRTSralus stop
2. The configuration file of the RALUS is the RALUS.cfg, located in the path /etc/VRTSralus on the remote UNIX/Linux server.
3. Open the RALUS.cfg in a text editor such as vi and locate the following line:
4. Add the following to the above line: LATIN-1. The new line should like this:
5. Execute the command /etc/init.d/VRTSralus start to start the RALUS on the remote Linux/UNIX server.