A site will go on this list if it is:
* not paying,
* too many complaints and negative comments are found
* unstable (comes and goes)
* abandonment (owner disappears from the forum)
* ties with or is owned by a previous scammer (history of scamming people)
* or it is being deceiving and is “too good to be true” (ex: paying $100.00 per ad!)
Scam List (note: we do not have all sites up yet. We are working on them as we go)
You need to click on the link to see more info about the site. This is not just a list.
Hint: Use CTRL + F to help you look through this list.